What Changed in December 2018
To Saturday 1 December 2018
- Entirely new approach to maps for pdf itineraries - they are generated on the user's browser and uploaded (significant rework from previous beta release as getting all asynchronous data ready turned out to be very painful).
- Virtual cruises re-implemented using new maps (two scales rather than map and satellite now)
- Photo browser added to virtual cruises.
- Route maps can be zoomed and panned (addressing issue 519).
→ Release 9.31.3
Sunday 2 December 2018
- Added a link to the Library of Scotland side-by-side map comparisons from the "add a place" page, to help locate the exact location of features (suggested in issue 517).
- Made the weasely "at least" before the count of things like swing bridges configurable by region and removed from the UK. This is issue 513.
- Tweak to CSS for sidebars to support reactive work
- Added buttons to the top of route outputs and itineraries - in fact to anything that has a "banner" rather than a "menu" (could easily make configurable later if this turns out to be excessive). Follows on from Facebook discussion about scrolling down when generating PDFs.
- Fixed bug where map could show you going round Ickneild Port Loop when you really didn't
→ Release 9.31.4