Calder and Hebble Navigation
The Calder and Hebble Navigation is part of the Waterways of Mainland Britain and is made up of the Calder and Hebble Navigation (57ft 6in length boats) and the Calder and Hebble Navigation (72ft length boats).
The navigational authority for this waterway is Canal & River Trust
Relevant publications — Waterway Maps:
- Waterway Routes 01M - England and Wales Map
- Waterway Routes 82M - South Pennine Ring Map (Downloadable)
- Waterway Routes 13M - Aire and Calder and Calder and Hebble Navigations Map (Downloadable)
Relevant publications — Waterway Guides:
- Collins Nicholson Waterways Guides No 5 - North West & the Pennines
- Pearson's Canal Companion: Leeds & Liverpool - West Yorkshire Waterways
- Pearson's Canal Companion: Cheshire Ring & South Pennine Ring
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Wikipedia has a page about Calder and Hebble Navigation
The Calder and Hebble Navigation is a Broad (i.e. with 14-foot-wide (4.3 m) locks and bridgeholes) inland waterway in West Yorkshire, England, which has remained navigable since it was opened.